TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To secure your reservation, a 50% (thirty per cent) deposit will be required to be paid to Calina Tours and Safaris at the time of reservation of the booking and submission of the completed booking form.
- The remaining balance of payment amounting to 50% (fifty per cent) must be paid to us a month before the departure date of your holiday, however, if you have booked your trip within 45 days of departure, the full payment must be paid on the date of reservation to secure your booking.
- If final payment is not received 45 before departure, Calina Tours and Safaris reserves the right to cancel your holiday and impose the cancellation charges as below.
- The remaining balance of payment amounting to 70% (seventy per cent) must be paid to us 45 days before the departure date of your holiday however if you have booked your trip within 45 days of departure, the full payment must be paid on the date of reservation to secure your booking.
- Calina Tours and Safaris reserves the right to cancel reservations should your deposit or balance of payment not be received on time.
- Hotels, Lodges, Airlines and all other service providers reserve the right to change their rates and tariffs, with or without notice. Calina Tours and Safaris, therefore, cannot guarantee that all the published rates and tariffs will be valid at the time of publishing.
- Should you have paid in full for your booking and there are increases that occur in pricing that neither ourselves as an agent nor the suppliers have any control of, you will be liable for these increases and will be billed accordingly. This can be as a result of several factors including, but not restricted to, Government Tax increases that affect tourism related services and Park Fee Increases.
Cancellation and No Show Charges
All cancellations must be done in writing and receipt thereof acknowledged by Calina Tours and Safaris to be a valid cancellation.
Cancellation of bookings is subject to the following conditions:
- Where notice of cancellation given more than 60 days before the commencement date of the safari, the deposit will be refunded to the traveller less a cancellation fee of 10% of the safari cost.
- Where the notice of cancellation is given between 60-30 days, a cancellation fee equivalent to 35% of the total cost will be charged.
- Where the notice of cancellation is given between 29-16 days, a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- Where the notice of cancellation is given between 15-0 days, a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the total cost will be charged.
Please note that the above is a general policy. Specific safari destinations, lodges and camps may place different terms depending on the season or other circumstances like group size etc.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- We are a tour operator and travel agent. We do not own any airlines, hotels, lodges or other accommodation facilities of our own. We will arrange flight tickets and hotel/accommodation bookings and other travel services only as your agent. You are therefore also subject to the additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of such third party services. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the acts omissions or defaults of any such supplier or third party. However, we will always endeavour to contract services of companies which in our discretion, deliver the services in the appropriate quality while adhering to the laws of the land
- We will endeavor to confirm your booking as soon as possible after receipt of payment of deposit however should we fail to secure this booking for any reason whatsoever, we will strive to procure alternative booking arrangements. Should these alternative arrangements not be suitable for yourself, Calina Tours and Safaris will refund your payment, subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier with whom the booking was made.
Error and Omissions
- In the unlikely event of a misquotation being made by Calina Tours and Safaris, we reserve the right to cancel a booking without any liability if the misquote results in a cost implication and any payment already made will be refunded to you. Similarly we will not be held liable for any error on our website, brochures or other advertising and marketing material, and reserves the right to correct it once any such error has been brought to our attention, which may result in the cancellation of a booking and refund of any payment already made, without any liability arising on behalf of Calina Tours and Safaris.
- Should any errors occur on our website, brochures or other advertising or marketing material with regard to pricing, Calina Tours and Safaris reserves the right to correct it as soon as it is brought to our attention and cannot be held bound thereby.